Current Watches and Warnings
New Jersey, Mercer
Statement as of 5:20 AM EDT on October 25, 2016
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 26, 2016
... Frost advisory remains in effect from midnight tonight to 9 am
* locations... the urban corridor from Philadelphia to Trenton
and surrounding Pennsylvania suburbs.
* Temperatures... lows are expected to be in the mid 30s.
* Timing... the lowest temperatures are expected around sunrise
Wednesday morning... but frost could develop shortly after
* Impacts... outdoor sensitive plants and crops that are not
protected could be damaged or killed by the frost.
A frost advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , High Wind Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Special Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Freeze Warning
- Delaware - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Freeze Watch
- Massachusetts - Freeze Warning
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New York - Freeze Warning , Record Report
- Ohio - Frost Advisory
- Oregon - Wind Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Rhode Island - Freeze Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- West Virginia - Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory, Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement